1. Begins in src engine main.cpp. This includes engine.h, which in turn includes cube.h
4. gametype.cfg is somehow executed…this defines the gametype…game_rpg.cfg
5. exec init.cfg found in mystuff folder
6. data… sdtlib.cfg
14. #ifdef NEWGUI
18. Something about saved servers
19. Something about defaults.cfg
20. Something about autoexec only if confname is false…
21. Gameconfig name false = loadback.cfg
22. Once.cfg (only once)
When you open RPG_Mode.bat
game_rpg.cfg is opened this defines the spells
this in turn opens music.cfg
which executes the music.
data/lang/menus.cfg is executed. Which defines the menu that is opened at the start, along with the effects of the other menus.
data/lang/en/menus.cfg is the same...
These two are really key, as they are applicable to every mode
config.rpg executes defaults.cfg which has to do with keybinds
on every map load, default map settings.cfg is opened then the .cfg of the map
default map settings defines what water looks like, and all the physical things associated with them map, by executing various .cfg files found in packages
default map models just gives a list of all the models used in the list of mpa models (I assume by executing their .cfg files)
font.cfg determines the pixels on the png image data/chars.png that correspond to each letter/number/symbol
keymap defines the keys that can be binded
menus.cfg - im not sure... defines when to show certain menus...
newui.cfg - defines what happens with newgui
scriptlib.cfg - havnt a clue...
sounds.cfg - what you'd expect...
stdedit.cfg - defines what editing commands do
stdlib.cfg - defines the effect of some commands
stdshader.cfg - does things with shaders that I don't know about.